Monday, September 10, 2007

Catching Up

Hi, my name is Julie and it's been over a month since my last post. Oh wait. That's what you say at AA meetings...or is it confession?

Well, anyway, due to a great 10 day vacation up north, and then a not-so great two weeks of sickness (first Drew, then me) and then the ensuing aftermath--including 9 loads of laundry in one weekend--it has been a very long time since I've blogged.

Ok, so the fact that we got real cable (hello, HGTV!) factored in there somewhere, too.

I refuse, however, to make this blog a source of guilt--I have enough of those in my life--so this is the last time I'm going to make excuses for time between posts. It is what it is.

So...a few things that have happened since last I blogged. Here are the highlights:

1. Liam started walking. Really walking. And, man, is he fast!

2. Drew started back to preschool. He was so excited--and he's grown up so much even since last spring. He is having a great time reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.

3. We found out my brother and his wife are expecting! Hooray -- I'm going to be an aunt! Now I get to be the one that says, "Oh, just let him stay up a little later -- and give him another cookie while you're at it!!"

That's all for now...stay tuned for a cute kid story tomorrow!

No comments: