Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Apocalyptic Personality Test

Yesterday I worked, and after picking up Drew from school, we headed over to my dear friend's house to pick up Liam. As Steph and I talked, the boys and her two kids played in the backyard. We weren't really paying attention to what they were playing except that it involved working in the "garden" and then running to a nearby tent to take shelter. As their playtime drew to a close, we tuned in just in time to take in this:

Drew, safely taking refuge in the tent with Steph's two kids, shouts desperately, "LIAM!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!"

Liam, calmly hoeing in the garden, looks up at the sky, shrugs his shoulders and returns to his work, saying, "It's not even raining!"

And that, my friends, says it all.

1 comment:

Alaina Beth said...

I love that. Liam will someday be a theologian. :)